Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal Terms and Conditions for Users
The Department of Employment and Training acts as a facilitator to match the job aspirations of the youth with the manpower requirements of the employers in the private sector.
The term ‘User’ will denote both job-seekers and employers registered in the Portal.
The term ‘Department’ will denote ‘Department of Employment and Training’.
The term ‘Portal’ will denote www.tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in.
Use of the Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal Services
Job postings, Job seeker profile database and other features of the portal may be used only by Job Seekers seeking employment or career information and by Employers seeking suitable candidates. The term ‘post’ or ‘upload’ as used herein shall mean information that the User submits, publish or display in the portal.
Candidates registering in the portal are responsible for their Profiles, content and accuracy of any material uploaded therein by them and search for and evaluate job opportunities at their sole discretion.
The Department does not screen or censor the personal data including Job profiles posted and makes no representations about any details or any content provided by the job seekers in the portal.
The Department is not involved in the actual transaction between Employers and the registered Job-seekers in the portal and not to be considered to be an employer with respect to the site and shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs in this portal.
The Users have the right, authority and capacity to use the www.tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in and agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the www.tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in portal which includes the following activities.
i. Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access.
ii. Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures
iii. attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the site, overloading, ‘flooding’, ‘spamming’, ‘mail bombing’ or ‘crashing’.
iv. forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting, violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability
v. in the context of the data privacy and SMS alerts 'service being introduced by the Department, the job seeker consents to the use of his personal data in the form of cellular phone number(s) and emails to forward relevant job alerts and other information as and when they become available.
vi. the Employers using the service of the Portal, should also post the result of selection in the portal, prior to posting the identical/same vacancy in the Portal.
2) All Users agree to restrain from performing any of the following:
i. Transmit, post, distribute, store or destroy material, including without limitation the content, in violation of any applicable law or regulation, including breach of Government IT policy.
ii. Post any resume or apply for any job on behalf of another party.
iii. Refer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or other third party.
iv. Solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users.
v. Post or submit in portal any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own.
vi. Send unsolicited e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls or fax regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to any user of the TN private jobs portal.
vii. Post jobs or content seeking money, periodic payment in any form.
viii. Post jobs or content which are not exactly offering jobs but offer services such as immigration /visa processing and consultancy.
ix. Use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the TN private jobs portal.
x. Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the www. tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in portal.
xi. Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner job postings or information available from the portal including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
xii. Users are not authorized to share their password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and breach of this obligation may result in disabling the Users account .
xiii. The Department will not be liable for any loss caused by any unauthorized use of Users’ login ID / Account.
3) User Content and Submissions:
ii. In the event of cancellation / termination of Employer account, all related account information, including job profile, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in the database.
iii. The Department of Employment and Training reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to the Site for violating the Terms and Conditions .
iv. In case any User promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous; user access to the portal will be rescinded and action will be taken as per law in force.
4) Terms and Conditions for Employers registering in the portal :
i) Job posting may not contain:
Any hyperlinks, other than those specifically approved by the Department of Employment and Training .
Misleading, unreadable, or "hidden" keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined by reasonable discretion of the Department.
The names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those registered in the portal .
Inaccurate, false, or misleading information about the employer / company / industry / unit or information on the vacancies posted in the site.
ii) Employers may not use the portal for job posting to:
post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labour and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property.
post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with laws, regulations, executive order, or Government of India / State Government contract.
post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job.
post any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement.
post any business opportunity that requires an upfront or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling.
shall not further disclose any of the details from the registered Job-seeker database to any third party, including any recruitment of placement agency, consultants, advertising or other agency.
for any purpose for advertising promotions, products, or services to any registered job seekers other than offering placement against jobs posted in the site.
The Department will have grounds to terminate the services of the private job portal against the Employer for any misrepresentation or otherwise misleading the public regarding the nature or the business activities or the job offerings posted in the www.tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in .
The Department of Employment and Training reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove User Content, job postings, job profiles or other material from the site from time to time for the purpose of managing the database and to ensure effective user experience without any intimation to the Users .
The Department reserves the right to remove any job posting or content from the site, which in the reasonable exercise of discretion, does not comply with the above Terms and Conditions or detrimental to the public interest .
The Department of Employment and Training reserves the right to initiate appropriate Civil and /or Criminal proceedings against the Users for violation of any of the above Terms and Conditions or in contravention of any other legal provisions enacted by the Central and State Governments from time to time in the interest of the public.
The Government of Tamil Nadu Website does not automatically capture any specific personal information from you without your consent, (like name, phone number or e-mail address), that allows us to identify you individually.
If the Information Technology Department requests you to provide personal information, for registration or other activities ,you will be informed for the particular purposes for which the information is gathered and adequate security measures will be taken to protect your personal information.
We do not sell or share any personally identifiable information volunteered on this Portal site to any third party (public/private). Any information provided to this Portal will be protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction to the extent possible.
This portal gathers certain information about the User, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, domain name, browser type, operating system, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. However, no attempt is madeto link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting this site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected or the department wants such information for any specific queries
Hyper Linking Policy - Links to external websites/portals
At many places in this Portal, you shall find links to other websites/portals. These links have been placed after careful scrutiny. These links have been placed for users convenience. NIC/Organisation / Department are not responsible for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. Mere presence of the link or its listing on this Portal should not be assumed as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of linked pages.
Links to this Portal by other websites
We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on this Portal and no prior permission is required for the same. However, we would like you to inform us about any links provided to this Portal so that you can be informed of any changes or updation that are carried on therein. Also, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on any third party sites. The pages belonging to this Portal must load into a newly opened browser window of the User.
The contents published in this portal are primarily owned by the variousDepartments of Government of Tamil Nadu.Material featured on this Portal maybe reproduced free of charge after taking proper permission from the respective Organisation / Department. However, the material has to be reproduced accurately and not to be used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context and as per the guidelines provided by the respective Section / Department. Wherever the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged. However, the permission to reproduce this material shall not extend to any material which is identified as being copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the departments/copyright holders concerned.
Welcome to the DEPARTMENT OF EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING TAMILNADU JOB PORTAL FOR PRIVATE PLACEMENT.
FOR THE KIND ATTENTION OF THE REGISTRANTS.
1. Candidates accessing the Online Tamil Nadu Job portal for private placement are informed to furnish correct and complete information regarding their personal profile and Educational Qualifications.
2. Factual information is very essential. Candidates furnishing false or incorrect information, are liable for cancellation of their registration without prior notice.
I declare that the information provided by me is true to the best of my knowledge. I consent to share my Aadhar No. for all Government benefits and schemes. If any of the information furnished is found to be false, my registration for private jobs shall be cancelled. I accept the above conditions.
வேலைவாய்ப்பு மற்றும் பயிற்சி துறை தமிழக தனியார் துறை வேலைவாய்ப்பிற்கான இணையதளம் தங்களை வரவேற்கிறது.
பதிவர்களின் கனிவான கவனத்திற்கு,
1. இவ்விணையளதளத்தில் பதிவு செய்யும் விண்ணப்பதாரர்கள் தங்களது தனிப்பட்ட விவரங்கள் மற்றும் கல்வித் தகுதி விவரங்களை சரியாகவும், முழுமையாகவும் உள்ளீடு செய்யத் தெரிவிக்கப்படுகிறார்கள்.
2. உண்மையான விவரங்களை அளிப்பது மிக முக்கியமானதாகும். தவறான விவரங்களை அளிப்பது எவ்வித முன்னறிவிப்பும் இன்றி விண்ணப்பதாரர்களின் பதிவு இரத்து ஆக வழி வகுக்கும்.
நான் இங்கு கொடுத்துள்ள விவரங்கள் என் அறிவுக்கு தெரிந்து உண்மையானது என்று உறுதி அளிக்கிறேன். அரசால் வழங்கப்படும் அனைத்து திட்டங்களின் மூலம் பயனடைய ஏதுவாக எனது ஆதார் எண்ணை பகிர்வதற்கு ஒப்புதல் அளிக்கிறேன். கொடுத்துள்ள விவரங்களில், ஏதேனும் தவறானது என கண்டறியப்பட்டால் எனது பதிவு இரத்து செய்யப்படலாம். நான் மேலே குறிப்பிடப்பட்ட நிபந்தனைகளை ஏற்றுக் கொள்கிறேன்.
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the DEPARTMENT OF EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING PRIVATE JOB PORTAL.
Terms and Conditions for Employers.
1. Employers who have access to the online Tamil Nadu Job portal for private placement are required to furnish correct and complete information about the vacancies notified by them .
2. If the information furnished are found to be false or incorrect, Employers are liable for legal proceedings either by Department of Employment and Training or by the affected individuals.
3. The responsibility of verifying the documents of jobseekers is vested with the Employers.
4. Employers are solely responsible for the smooth conduct of the recruitment process.
1. I declare that the information provided by me are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
2. I declare that whenever I access the online Tamil Nadu Job portal for private placement of Department of Employment and Training for vacancies and manpower requirements, I would submit only the complete and correct details.
3. I declare that the details of job seekers, obtained from the Tamil Nadu Job portal for private placement is meant only for the purpose of providing employment.
4. I declare that I am authorized to access the portal on behalf of my organization.
5. I declare that no demand of cash or of any other kind would be received from the job seekers.
விதிமுறைகள் மற்றும் நிபந்தனைகள்.
1. தமிழக அரசின் தனியார் துறை வேலைவாய்ப்பிற்கான இணையதளத்தினை பயன்படுத்தும் வேலையளிப்பவர், அவர்களால் அளிக்கப்படும் பணிக்காலியிட அறிப்புகளை முழுவிவரத்துடனும், உண்மையான தகவல்களையும் அளித்தல் வேண்டும்.
2. அவ்வாறு அளிக்கப்படும் தகவல்களில் உண்மைக்குப் புறம்பாகவோ அல்லது தவறான தகவல்கள் கண்டறியப்படின், அவ்வேலையளிப்பவர்கள் மீது வேலைவாய்ப்பு மற்றும் பயிற்சி துறை அல்லது பாதிக்கப்பட்டவர்களால் சட்டப்படியான நடவடிக்கைக்கு உட்படுத்தப்படுவர்.
3. பணிநாடுநர்களது ஆவணங்களை பரிசீலித்தல், வேலையளிப்பவரின் பொறுப்பாகும்.
4. தேர்வு செய்யும் பணியினை சீராக மேற்கொள்வது வேலையளிப்பவரின் பொறுப்பாகும்.
உறுதி மொழி :
1. என்னால் அளிக்கப்படும் தகவல்கள் அனைத்தும் உண்மையானதும், எனது அறிவுக்கும் நம்பிக்கைக்கும் உரித்தானது என உறுதியளிக்கிறேன்.
2. தமிழக அரசின் தனியார் துறை வேலைவாய்ப்பிற்கான இணையதளத்தில் பணிக்காலியிடம் மற்றும் மனித தேவைக்கு அணுகும் நேர்வுகளில், நான் முழுமையான மற்றும் உண்மையான தகவல்களை அளித்துள்ளேன் என உறுதியளிக்கிறேன்.
3. தமிழக அரசின் தனியார் துறை வேலைவாய்ப்பிற்கான இணையதளத்தில் பெறப்படும் வேலைநாடுநர்களின் தகவல்கள் அனைத்தும், வேலைவாய்ப்பளிக்கும் நோக்கத்திற்காகவே பயன்படுத்தப்படும் என்றும் உறுதியளிக்கிறேன்.
4. நான் இவ்விணையதளத்தினை எனது நிறுவனத்தினால் அங்கீகரிக்கப்பட்டதாலேயே அணுகுகிறேன் என உறுதியளிக்கிறேன்.
5. நான் வேலைநாடுநர்களிடமிருந்து தொகையோ அல்லது வேறு வகையிலோ எந்தவொரு பொருளும் பெறமாட்டேன் என உறுதியளிக்கிறேன்.