Responsibilities and Duties
1)Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively.
2) Receiving of all incoming materials from vendors, QCA & Mfg. dept.
3) Material handling / storing inclusive of casting components, manufacturing items, consumable items, etc,.
4) Verification of stock after receipt & issue
5) Clearance of GRN as per PO from time to time
6) Computerized inventory control w.r.t. the material issue, receipt & stock updating on a daily basis.
7) Work in collaboration with shop floor (Toolroom) & QCA dept.
8) ISO procedures with relevant documentation.
9) GST Formalities in-store related documents.
10)Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
Required Experience and Qualifications
BTech or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
1-2 Years Experience in stores management
11)Monitor inventory levels and order new items
13)Responsible for MIS Reports.
Expected Start Date: Immediate
Address: 230/11, Mevalurkuppam Village, Arakkonam Hwy, Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu 602105
Job Types: Full-time, Experienced, Fresher
Salary: 13,000.00 to 15,000.00 /month
Sub Roles : Production-Engineer,Maintenance-Engineer,Quality-Engineer
Experience: 2-5 years
HR Manager 9500038630