Title of the Job : Machine Operator – Production
Reporting to : Shift In charge- Production
The purpose of the position involved with the achieve the production target as per plan
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Running the machine as per standard operating procedure
2) Check the machine periodically as per Standard Check list
3) Achieve the target production as per plan
4) Insert change and regular offset adjust during production line running.
5) Check Machine condition and monitor the following , before starting of each shift
a. Oil level,
b. Coolant level and concentration,
c. Abnormal sound, if any,
d. Machine cleanliness & no unidentified parts available near machine.
6) Check bench gauge(Auto Checking ) machine condition with OK and NG master
a) All probe tighten properly,
b) All motors rotate freely,
7) Prepare the self inspection form(s) to be completed in their respective shift
8) Regular UPH control and running the machine properly.
9) Support Maintenance department for removing of chuck, and other related activities to keep machine in good condition