Responsibility & Authority:
1. Responsible for a daily activity plan for your own work and record the achievements against plans.
2. Collect data in a planned manner for Cp/Cpk status whether for development or regular production components.
3. Ensure that all quality activities pertaining to development engineering is carried out by you in discussion with NPD Incharge and ensure that the records pertaining to these are maintained properly.
4. All the activities will include use of control plans prepared by either Production or NPD,PFMEA,QIS & Work Standard,Monitoring of IMTE for correctness-Calibration, MSA.
5. Understand the use of all measuring equipments and ensure that the records pertaining to these are maintained properly & Calibrated.
6. Follow the instructions of our department HOD and in the absence of HOD, instructions of VP/ MD for engineering activities.
7. Concentrate on all activities that add value and also use plans to eliminate activities that do not add value.
8. Interact with Production, Maintenance, Materials, NPD and CFTs .
9. Ensure usage of only calibrated equipments by all Production and QAD members as per procedures.
10. Carrying out Process Audit,process Validation, Process Qualification and Product Audit.
11. Following the Procedures as per our QMS.
12. Understand Customer requirement and improve quality of Product.
13. Interact with sub contractors and suppliers for continual improvement in all inputs.
14. Monitoring the Department & company Mop's and CAPA should be taken for Non acheivement MOP's.
15. Monitoring the Monthly activiesas per the plan (Layout inspection ,Process capability , Performance report).
16. Ensure all the shopfloor documents and WIN's are currently valid.
17. Participating in implementing Kaizen Idea and CIP.