Completion of Service Requests and Conducting Satisfaction Survey
Apraising Customers on Periodic Service Maintenence for the specific SPMs
Regular Communication with Customers on Performance of the SPMs and finding opportunities for Additional Business
Cutomer Relationship Management Techniques
Business Development Executive
Service Engineer - Installation and Commissioning
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Understanding of managing a service to customers at agreed levels of service and quality standards, including the tools, methods and procedures used in the service.
• The ability to build and maintain effective relationships with others especially in a diverse workforce.
• The ability to “think outside the box” and from different perspectives
• Ability to sell a message both to individuals and wider groups and at different levels within the Company
• The capacity to understand a problem and come to a reasoned conclusion
• A strong contributor to improvement of team culture and strive to be part of a high performance team
• Capacity to meet deadlines and organize work among conflicting demands.