1. Instrument physical inspection, cleaning, lubrication and doing required regular planned maintenance.
2. Checking, trouble shooting and servicing of process instruments like Pressure gauges, Temperature gauges, RTD, Thermocouples, Thermowells, Pressure/Flow/Level Transmitters, PH/Conductivity meters, Analyzers, controllers, panel instruments, Control valves, Positioners, On/off valves, Solenoid valves, Air filter regulators, Converters, Detectors, Displacer type level Instruments, Weigh scales, Flame and smoke sensing devices, Single acting & Double acting actuators, pressure switches, temperature switches etc.
3. Signal tracing from field to control rooms.
4. Calibration of all process Instruments including control valves.
5. Removing, shifting, servicing, testing and re-fixing of all Instruments mentioned in S.No: 2.
6. Laying Impulse tubing, signal tubing, cabling and termination with proper glanding, ferruling and crimping with lugs.
7. Fixing of Instrument stanchions, support drilling, anchor fastening with other related works.
8. All Instrument dismantling, cleaning, overhauling and assembling including control valves.
9. Checking of interlocks with relay logics and PLC logics.
10. Removing, shifting, cleaning, servicing, testing and refixing of Safety valves and Rupture disc assemblies.
11. Fixing of tag plates for field instruments.
12. Industrial Pager unit, horn checking and its maintenance
13. Gasket cutting for different instruments
14. Air conditioner filter cleaning, trouble shooting and testing
15. Water cooler / purifier cleaning and trouble shooting
16. DC power supply checking and rectification of old units
17. Testing of Ignition transformer and ignition electrode assembly.
18. Checking & testing of magnetic flow meter, oval gear meters.
19. Preparing calibration reports.
20. Maintaining the logbooks.
21. Reporting unsafe act, unsafe conditions and near misses.
22. Reporting leaks and emissions which has impact on environment.