(1) Lead the team for effective management of store operation in receiving, inspection, storage, issuance & transfer of items as per company policy.
(2) To follow-up overall inventory management.
(3) Taking physical inventory once a month to cross-check with the monthly inventory report.
( 4) Materials receiving and prepared GRN Bin card & reporting of stock. Ensure development and management of materials planning functions, Create item specific forecasts over a lead-time to be used for effective and efficient inventory management
(5)Ensure indents are raised & proper documentation is completed on a timely basis for requisition of items; Responsible for storekeeping, documentation & record keeping.
(6) Forward required documentation to corporate or unit purchase depending on the nature of the item to be procured;
(7) Generate Goods Received Note (GRN) on a timely basis. Input production data according to purchase order in the computerized inventory system. Participate in physical inventories by counting stocks.
(8) Knowledge in various types of commercial activities such as inducting procurement, , banking.
(9) Correspondence with the head office via E-mail, usage of the Internet.
(10) The Other States & Local Procurement Process for Raw Materials.
(11) Sourcing of new suppliers & sampling, testing, and approval for new development
(12)To ensure goods keep by the first-in, first-out method (FIFO).
(13) To ensure recording of the necessary data in a ledger and computer on time.