Samasta Microfinance Limited, an IIFL Group company, is a MFIcommitted to working towards women’s economic empowerment. Since its inception in March 2008, Samasta has been providing innovative and affordable financial products and services to more than a million rural and semi-urban women in 16 states across India to help fulfil their aspirations to become financially independent through entrepreneurship.
With an array of responsible financial products and services, Samasta acts as a catalyst for sustainable and inclusive economic growth.
We constantly leverage innovative technology solutions to enable our customers to enjoy the benefits of digitization.
our company Head Office Located as Bangalore and Zonal office Located at Coimbatore.
our URL www.samasta.co.in
Responsibilities and Duties
Daily visit the OD customer and collect the amount. & Normal Collection
* We Followup the Existing Customer EMI Amount and Arrear Amount on Daily Basis.
* End to End Member Relationship.
* Daily basis Collection for Mapped Existing Members.
sale, banking, Communications
Required Experience and Qualifications
* Minimum 1 Year experience in Collection MFI/ Banking/Non-Banking Field.
* If do you have Experience Collection in MFI Field most preferable.
*Freshers can also Apply
* ESIC, PF,
* Medical Insurance for the Employee.
* Retention Bonus.
* Every Saturday and Sunday will be holidays.
* High furnished classroom for the Orientation Programme and we give tab and Practical class to our employee and role play also happen.