• Identify & develop new business and long-term account opportunities for the organization.
• Establish and maintain relationships with the clients to increase their awareness on our products and close sales.
• Technically support and coordinate with the technical team to meet the client requirement
• Outstanding ability to identify and resolve pain point for clients • Responsible for attending team needs and queries on daily basis
• Develop strategies with foresight to capture the market and acquire new business
• In-depth knowledge of competitors and partnering companies.
• Willingness to travel to client side as needed.
• Outstanding client co-ordination from the beginning till the closing of the deal.
• The candidate must have a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business Administration/ Mechanical /EEE/ECE •
1.5-3 years of experience in Engineering product or service sales/ B2B sales / Digital media • Excellent Networking & convincing skills
• Good active listening skills and objection handling
• Should be persistent with client follow up
• Good planning and execution skills • Ability to work under pressure
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month