1. Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
2. Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
3. Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
4. Coordinating with marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
5. Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
6. Communicating with clients about layout and design.
7. Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
8. Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
9. Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
10. Experience for one year minimum as a graphic designer or in related field.
11. Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
12. A strong eye for visual composition.Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.