We are looking for an energetic and reliable Delivery boy to deliver various types of materials to our corporate clients. Prioritizing deliveries in far-off locations, handling payments, and maintaining delivery receipts are some of your responsibilities. In addition to this, you will be responsible for the proper handling of the company vehicle and ensuring it is re-fuelled in time.
Your other responsibilities include tracking logistics, inventory stock, and preparing daily delivery reports. You should strictly adhere to the road safety guidelines and be vigilant when processing deliveries. Besides, you will be accountable for providing professional assistance to customer complaints/queries and for investigating any discrepancies in the order details.
If you are punctual, reliable and can offer high levels of customer satisfaction then we would love to meet you.
- Delivering different types of packages based on orders
- Verifying recipient’s details before handing over the package
- Updating delivery status upon completion- Accepting payments and maintaining transaction records
- Ensuring proper handling of the company vehicle
- Adhering to road safety guidelines and traffic rules at all times
- Checking for alternate and shorter routes to avoid heavy traffic
- Executing all deliveries within the given time frame
- Loading and unloading packages carefully
- Addressing customer queries and complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Checking for any discrepancies or irregularities in the packages
- Obtaining the recipient’s signature upon delivery
- Reporting to the supervisor in case of any road accidents or traffic violations
- Seeking customer feedback on the service provided
- Preparing and maintaining logs and reports
- Ensuring the safety of products during the delivery process
- Prioritizing deliveries as per locations and deliverable items
- Reviewing and verifying invoices
- Arranging for return of materials when needed
- Coordinating with dispatchers and other team members
- Reporting any suspicious or damaged packages to the supervisor immediately
- Above 18 years of age, with minimum 10th pass qualification.
- Prior experience of working as a Delivery Boy
- Holding a valid identification card and driver’s license
- Knowledge of traffic rules and road safety guidelines
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Physically fit
- Familiarity with GPS and other navigation technologies
- Demonstrating reliability and punctuality
- Ability to work independently