Daily stock checking
· Dispensing drugs to the patients
· To provide an error free drugs to patients by ensuring no errors during the process of dispensing by ensuring a hassle free environment for staff.
· Go through the prescriptions carefully.
· If in doubt, check with the senior in the department or with the referral doctor.
· Clarify the quantity required and the dosage required with the patients.
· Prepare the bill for the quantity required and inform the patient / customer about the bill amount.
· Take the medicines from the respective racks in accordance with the bill and the doctor's prescription.
· Check the medicines physically for batch no, expiry quantity with the bill and prescription and approved by the pharmacist.
· Pack the medicines along with the prescription and the original bill. If patient prefers, counselling on dosage and regimen, explain and counsel them on how it needs to be taken and the reasons for the medications.
· Lifesaving drugs availability, non-moving drug monitoring, short expiry drugs removal before 6 months of expiry.
· Ensuring that proper storage conditions are maintained for all the drugs.
· Inventory management - physical stock and computer stock maintenance.
· Co-ordinate with in charge to ensure availability of drugs and surgical products at any given point of time.
· Arranging the non-available medicine if required, request the concerned doctors for alternate medicines.
· Prepare the short-expiry medicines list hand over to the Incharge once in a month.
· Receive the prescriptions from the patients/customers.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher, Walk-In
Pay: ₹9,500 - ₹11,000 per month
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹9,500 - ₹11,000 per month