1. Preparation, issue & revision control of all quality management system documents information of records.
2. Auditing, reporting and follow up of corrective action by auditees for internal audit NC’s.
3. Ensure Meet of product Quality by inspection & test as specified for each product types.
4. Organizing management review meetings and recording the minutes.
5. Bringing to notice of chairman any non-confirmation in product or system which may lead to product of system failure.
6. Organizing third party audits liasing with external auditors with product or QMS.
7. Training of new recruits staff grade in QMS activities and requirements.
8. Conducting evaluation of above training and maintenance of records.