1. Reporting to Factory Manager.
2. Responsible for entire utility supply to production and Preventive, Plant Maintenance, Spares Maintenance and routine inspection/Monitoring of all Engineering and Utilities equipment's in the Plant. Adhere to daily and weekly checks to ensure smooth operation of Plant
3. Effectively delegate any maintenance issues to be resolved on each shift and small projects to the right skills in the team, planning and managing effective works.
4. Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out, plan in missed maintenance activities, and lead the team to deliver effectively.
5. Responsible for preparing & implementing plant maintenance schedule and manage systems and equipment data storage and maintain high levels of standards and accuracy and maintaining Log book for each machinery.
6. Supports production installations with maintenance planning, delivery and troubleshooting activities. 7. Collecting and Managing operations, monitoring, routine and breakdown maintenance from Instrumentation Engineer, Boiler In charge WTP In charge and generating of Monthly reports like (Utility consumptions, Service Maintenance, Break downs etc.)
8. Ensure safe, reliable and environmentally responsible operations.